Abundance, to me, means being able to do what you want, with who you want, whenever you want to.
I have yet to reach that level of freedom with my money.
I’m working on it, but this page will be under construction until my family and I are in a house that’s big enough for us, and the kids college tuition’s are paid for. This is not to mention my daughters marriage (if she has one), keeping well running cars, the occasional vacation, and so on, the basics covered with plenty of room for the pleasures of life.
I expect to come back to this page, as of this writing it’s November 26th, 2017. I expect to come back in say 5 years, in 2022 and say that I’ve established abundance for myself and my family, we’ve moved into our house, the cars are paid for, we get to take a yearly vacation, I have a week off for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, my business is in full swing creating a massive income, life couldn’t be better, and so on.
They say you should teach what you need to learn, think I heard that one from Mike Dooley, and how to have abundance is definitely something I need to learn. I’ll give you my best crack at teaching it now, for my own sake, and be sure that once I reach the level of freedom I desire financially, then I’ll return to this page to better teach how abundance can make you happy.
How to achieve abundance, or take the road that will lead you to more abundance now:
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking
- Write your website daily, which could turn a profit one day
- Work your day job dependably, which is paying you now
- Look on Craigslist for jobs that pay more than you make now
- Pick up a second job
- Have conversations about how people can achieve abundance
- Write in your journal quality questions and quality answers about how you can achieve abundance
- Read books on how to take control of your finances
- Read blogs about how to take control of your finances
- Read any self help book that will have you taking a look in the mirror and changing yourself for the better
- Pay more than the minimum on your credit card bill even if it’s only another 20 dollars( I stole this one from Mike Dooley and his book “Playing The Matrix”)
- Save not just 10% of your income, but 20%
- Always pay cash
- Do the things you said you were going to do (as long as they were positive)
I want to stress here that this website is under construction, and although I have not yet achieved the desired levels of abundance, I still think this serves at least one person (that person being me) in helping to clarify what I need to put in action in my life to not only get out of debt, but to increase my income.
So don’t take my word on finding happiness through abundance, find yourself another teacher.