[There are affiliate links in this post. If you click one and buy, I’ll receive a commission (at no extra charge to you)]
I’ve read that gratitude is really really good for you.
When your on a low, or angry, just think of all the good things you have in your life and it helps to snap you out of that negative place to a place of more positivity.
Gratitude is suggested in a lot of law of attraction books I’ve read, and I’ve heard about other successful people that practiced gratitude exercises in the morning each day. They would actually write down the things they were grateful for and that’s how they started their day.
The best of the best of them, when they receive their abundance, are humble about it. It humbles them. But hey, this isn’t based on science, it’s just a feeling. The humble ones are the best ones. I think you can be one of the best of the best, and just be humbly gracious about it.
I know I’m not there yet, but I’m working on it by writing this blog about blogging, and personal development. Not to mention all the faith. I’ve written a good deal on this blog and I think it’s improving. I encourage you to keep your own blog, and write! I am getting some results right now. It’s just so little and no money. I’m actually paying for domain, hosting, and my email list. It’s not much, but it’s not bringing in any money either. I think I’m going to include in some of my work what it’s like to use Adsense. Buy some ads, send them to my squeeze page, and see how many subscribers I get. That would be a business minded way to spend some money.
Just wanted to write a bit to prepare you for this list. It’s of 100 things you could be grateful for. It’s written from my own perspective so you may want to take what you read with a grain of salt, and feel free to be inspired to think of your own unique ways you can be grateful.
A List Of 100 Things One Could Be Grateful For
- Food/Good Food
- Air Conditioning for the summer and heat in the winter
- Deals at stores
- Occasionally winning a little money on the lottery
- Printers (Even if we don’t have one, we can still be thankful for them because they influence our lives)
- Life in general
- Trail Mix
- Our Jobs
- Our Skills
- Sales Skills
- Reading and journaling skills
- Video Skills
- Podcasting Skills (I don’t have one of these yet, but I’m thinking about what it would be like to interview someone, if maybe this sparks the inspiration to start your own podcast, do it!)
- Blogging Skills
- Writing in general skills
- You can be grateful that you have a blog and an email list on it, with at least a few subscribers.
- This list has really gotten personal, that said you could also be grateful for your car, that it’s reliable, and that you have the money to change the oil and the brakes when those times come.
- The money you have in your savings account, and that you can put away at least 10% of your income in there without touching it.
- The intimacy you have with your spouse.
- For podcasts.
- For the potential to earn money off the internet and writing.
- For trips to the park on a nice day with your family.
- For the liquor store.
- For pizza.
- For soda.
- For water.
- For our incomes.
- For the ability to do those things we can do that can produce income.
- For the love of God.
- For the self love.
- For the fun games. Especially those in building our email lists.
- For the opportunity to freelance write. Which we all have, especially as bloggers already.
- For another good day at work.
- For more hours at work.
- For ad money, and hopefully therefore for subscribers, and more importantly readers that have read my free ebook.
- For money to fix the house.
- For children, especially your own.
- For neighbors.
- For a walking, sometimes talking body.
- For living in the United States of America.
- For the military. They do a job we don’t.
- For the opportunity to get better by the day.
- Dear Universe, Thank You for this list of 10,000 subscribers.
- Dear Universe, Thank You for this 6 figure a year business.
- I’m just getting chubby here with you, how about gratitude for the blog you’ve already created, income or not.
- How about gratitude for dogs?
- How about gratitude for cats?
- Try gratitude for the green grass.
- Gratitude for the snow, it is beautiful.
- For coming up with a list of 100 things you can be grateful for.
- For books and journals. For the hours spent with them.
- For Facebook, and Instagram, and Twitter, and all the other social media sites.
- For books on blogging, and how to blog for profit.
- For the internet.
- For other people.
- For sales.
- For affiliate opportunities.
- For second jobs.
- For rock and roll music, and blues.
- For classical music.
- For dancing at weddings.
- For our in-laws.
- For pen and paper.
- For campfires.
- For the ocean and the beach.
- For perfect cars.
- For What You Have Right In Front Of You.
- For art.
- For guitars.
- For the recording app on the phone.
- For other blogs.
- For the opportunity to earn a living off the blog that we are afforded in this day in age.
- For massive action, day in day out for years.
- For the highest dreams come true.
- For Convertkit. Which I personally use and can say is great, and their affiliate program pays passive income which is great because you only have to get the customer once, and it pays you every month for the life of their subscription.
- For creating the best masterpiece you can make.
- For improving on your masterpiece everyday.
- For beers at the bar with friends.
- For backyard barbecues.
- For being paid what you’re worth.
- For extra money coming in from different streams of income.
- For the knowledge of what to do in difficult times.
- For God’s protection.
- For a little of God, a little of science, and a whole lot of massive action.
- For learning, and evolution.
- For hope and progress.
- For support.
- For service.
There it is, 100 things one could be grateful for. I hope it inspired some things in you from the list that you can be grateful for, and maybe even some others of your own that you can be grateful for.
Now I encourage you to take action! Write your next blog post, network on social media, leave a another comment on someone else’s blog. Click the links above and buy the book and the email service. Read a book that’s going to change your life forever. Write in your journal and plan the ways you are going to escape your job. Become a photographer and take a picture. Record a blues song. Draw a picture. Do anything but sit on the couch and think.
I encourage you to take action now that you’ve read something. What action is that going to be? Leave a comment (if you catch this post in thirty days you can still leave one). And if you like this site you’ll LOVE being on my email list, you’ll get the best updates to this site, and you’ll get a free ebook. Join Here.
Thanks for reading. I hope this was of service to you.
Get Me My Free eBook
Subscribe to get your copy of "You Are Valuable" now.
Stab writer's block in the heart.