I believe in the law of attraction, even though I have my difficulties in it. There’s no need to get into the difficulties though. The beauty about the law of attraction is that it will give you whatever you are thinking about. In different ways.
I wanted to write down some affirmations for us so that we could become better professional bloggers. So that we could be aided in our quest by the power of repetition with our thoughts. Without getting into my personal story lets dive right into the affirmations.
Law of Attraction Affirmations For Professional Bloggers
- I am a professional blogger.
- I have a successful Convertkit affiliate business.
- I have a profitable ebook.
- I make money off Adsense,
- I use pictures in every post.
- I have a growing email list.
- My debts are all paid off.
- I have a huge savings account.
- I enjoy spending money on ads for my blog.
- I am always becoming better.
- I am becoming more profitable with every breath I take.
- I am becoming stronger with every day, every holiday.
- I am a man, and I am a professional blogger.
- I am a dad, and I am a professional blogger.
- I am a husband, and I have retired my wife.
- Every blog post I type is better than the last
Try experimenting with one or many of these affirmations throughout your day. See the positive results in changing your mindset. With work everyday, you’ll begin to see results and once you see those results you’ll be hooked. It will be you working more to get better results.
Thanks for reading. I don’t have much to say on the law of attraction because I believe action trumps visualization, but still I think affirmations are a valuable tool we can use to program our consciousness. I hope you get great results using particularly the affirmation, ” I am a professional blogger”.
Take care and if you haven’t yet sign up for my email list, do so now. Also, my list has a special place in my heart, and I work to show it. Just want to let you know that it will change your life or your money back, so to speak.
Get Me My Free eBook
Subscribe to get your copy of "You Are Valuable" now.
Stab writer's block in the heart.