I put in hours and hours in the car, driving around to different places, collecting mileage money, and my hourly pay, and I get paid that money whether they buy or not!
It’s really the least stressful sales job I’ve ever had. And I’ve had plenty.
Really though I don’t want to digress into my failures. I want to focus this post around what’s working in my life. What’s working in my sales life.
So far I’m up to 12 sales that I know of. I’m racking up the business and it only looks like I’m going to be bringing in more. There’s talk of moving me to the office and not work in the store anymore. That would be a bittersweet day as I really do love working in the store. It’s easy!
Working in the store is also easy to improve. What I should be thinking about is how I can improve the sales calls so I can make good use of my time in the office. Expanding business.
The depressing thing is that when I looked up art by schizophrenics I saw a man in a business suit holding a noose. Really it’s not depressing because I personally can’t stop working and my reason why is my family. So there’s no need for a noose for this schizophrenic business man.
I drive around and I do the sales work, and I talk to people. I’m always smiling for an introduction. I think it helps set people at ease, they can tell by looking at me that I’m doing the right thing. And I am doing the right thing by selling food. It helps support life.
I heard a voice that said what I should do to serve God is to write things that will bring people “peace” of mind.
So I wanted to write some affirmations for salespeople, when they are getting paid hourly and it really doesn’t matter whether they make the sale or not, so that they may make the sale and grow.
Affirmations For Hourly Salespeople
- You move effortlessly through each interaction, enjoying the value in each.
- You set yourself up for a win each day with your morning routine.
- It’s possible you could win the lottery tonight, and you’d be rich beyond your wildest dreams.
- You are a joyous creator.
- You are grateful for all the good God has worked in your life.
- Thank you God for allowing me to become a great sales success.
- May the paychecks get bigger and bigger as I get better and better.
- May I bring the win/win to the table each and everyday.
- May the company be rewarded for employing me.
- May I grow finer each day as a great bottle of wine.
Get Me My Free Ebook
Subscribe to download your copy of "Different Ways To Love Your Blog"